Monday, August 16, 2010

While waiting

I'm still waiting for a job offer from this particular company that i want to go into. It is hard to survive even on an average fresh grad basic salary. After minusing car loan, insurance, retirement fund, and etc i was down to only 800 a month. So for greener pastures.. i shall wait.. Fingers Cross..*pick me pick me*

Today is the 10th day of my effort to participate in the 40 days fast and prayer. Is been a tiring and rewarding week spiritually. I CAN DO IT!!! though is only been a quater of the journey.

Talking bout this, i started participating in this "rally" since my days in university. i love the times when we have to prepare for the opening and closing of the rally which make me feel like I want to go visit Malacca!! but i will not do it unless i get a job first. I feel it is only right to do so. Then i can belanja more people to a nice treat.

waiting and waiting....

No comments: