Wednesday, August 25, 2010

7 days before my first job

I've always said i wanna improve in playing guitar, hahakss and now i have all the time to do so and have been practicing with the help of Daniel Choo and brother Choo. Is so nice to have a virtual teacher to guide "dummies" like me *points at self* every step of the way.

I really wanna follow some of them to Malacca this weekend, just too bad. Anyway,  Malaysia Happy Independance day!!! i hope you won't retire by the 55th Independence, If you get what i mean??

I wanna workout but i feel so light headed and hence it affects my emotions which affects my decisions and so i didn't workout. HAHAHA! Oh Gosh i could imagine how much more lazier i would feel when work starts!! CANNOT!! I is need to go jog or pilates for an hour. I feel bloated already!!

oh yeah this is the sales person me, if you know anyone interested in free franchising do let me know. I'm  serious free franchising!!

No comments: